Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice
Fall Harvest Table Setting
The fall equinox is here. Time for all things pumpkin spice and everything nice. So, pull on your sweaters because its time to get cozy and all things fall.
The official first day of fall is Sept 22, 2022. Thanksgiving is around the corner (Oct 10/22) so here at LJ Design Co., we wanted to show you how to get your fall harvest table set and ready - LJ style! If you like what you see, feel free to reach out to us through email or social media and we will be happy to help replicate the look!
First things first: The runner. This really anchors the centrepiece. We’ve said this before in our previous spring blog post but, it’s worth mentioning again!
When we think of fall, we think of crisp autumn leaves, dried florals, burnt orange and golden amber tones. To execute your setting well, we recommend pulling from these tones in your set up.
Now it’s time to talk about what really makes it a table setting
1. Always use a charger/placemat.
2. Layer your plate & bowls.
3. Your knife and spoon are always on the right-hand side of your setting and forks are on the left-hand side.
4. Have as many glasses as you will drinks!
5. Add your own flare! Place you napkin on or beside your plate or through a napkin holder.
Once you check off those 5 tips, you can now sit down and enjoy your new gorgeous set up with you guest!
Be sure to take a picture and tag us @lj_designco on Instagram. We would love to see your set ups.